Did you know?
- A 15 minute workout with just 1 minute at high intensity has the same benefits as 45 minutes of jogging?
- 15 minutes of strength training, 3 times a week, is proven to increase resting metabolic rate. That means massive fat burning – even at rest!
- Exercise lowers your risk of certain diseases. Participating in 75 minutes of vigorous activity a week can decrease your risk of getting cancer or cardiovascular disease. That’s only 12 1/2 minutes a day!
- Science says that just one hour of exercise per week (that’s less than 10 mins a day!) could prevent up to 12 percent of depression cases.
15 minutes is only 1% of your day. And it’s all you need to get incredible health and fitness results
Key Program Points:
- a set of dumbbells, mini-loop resistance bands and an optional step (or bench/stable chair)
- Designed for home or travel workouts with small spaces
- Geared to all fitness levels. Modifications and intensifications are offered through the workout videos.